• By Credit Card or GIRO
All invoices will be sent via email to you in advance. Please examine your invoice immediately. If there is no discrepancy reported, your payment will then be deducted from your credit card or GIRO account five (5) days from the invoice date.
• By Cheque
Please indicate your full name, membership number and telephone number on the reverse side of your cheque and mail it to the following address:
ZONE Telecom Pte Ltd
1 Lor 2 Toa Payoh
#05-08 Braddell House
• By vPost
o GIRO on demand
A GIRO form is required to be submitted for new members of vPost. No further documents are required if customers are existing members and have already submitted GIRO form before. Customers can either choose to effect the payment immediately or a future payment date.
o Credit Card
Only Singapore-issued Visa credit card is accepted.
• At SingPost Branch Office
You may choose the following method to make payment over the counter at any of the SingPost Branches.
• Cheques (All cheques should be made payable to “Singapore Post Ltd”)
• Cash or Cash Card
A minimum payment amount of S$2.00 and above will be accepted by all the payment modes.
Customers should bring their invoice for ease of processing. A receipt with the member number and amount paid will be given to customer. Customer’s payment will only be updated on the following working day.
• By Credit Card or GIRO
• At S.A.M.™ (Self-Service Automated Machine)
S.A.M.™ (Self-Service Automated Machine) is the 24-hour payment booth that's easy to use and it is always there for you!
1. At the main menu, press “Pay Bills” button.
2. Select Service Provider “ZONE Telecom”.
3. Key in full Membership Number, payable amount and touch “OK” to proceed.
4. Touch on Nets to transact your bills and key in your password.
5. Upon successful payment, a receipt will be printed from the S.A.M.
• At AXS Stations
AXS Stations are widely available island wide. So visit any AXS Station (including D-Pay enabled AXS Station) now and follow the step-by-step bill payment process as outline below:
1. Select “Bills” on the right to start.
2. Select the category of the bill you will be making payment to.
3. Select the respective billing organization you will be making payment to.
4. Select the method to retrieve your billing account (eg. manual entry, scan barcode or insert credit card) and enter the necessary payment information.
5. Check and confirm your payment details.
6. Select “Proceed to Pay” to make payment.
7. At the Payment Summary Screen, check and confirm the bill payment details. Follow the on-screen instruction to complete your payment process..
8. Upon successful payment, a receipt will be printed from the AXS machine.
• By PayNow (Fund Transfer)
1. Scan the QR code embedded on your monthly invoice with any mobile banking apps to pay your bill securely, quickly and conveniently.
2. If you are unable to scan the QR code, please input the proxy number: 200001768Z001
Important Note: Please input your Member Number in the "Remarks" field so that we are able to identify your payment.